Emotional Intelligence (EI) is the ability to understand and recognise emotions and feelings, be it one’s own or those of others and effectively channeling them in decision making and actions. It can be termed as “the science of people skills” or “the fine art of handling human sentiments”. Without the necessary people skills, even the most carefully orchestrated project can fall apart. The seminar will offer methods for incorporating techniques that will allow project managers and leaders at all levels to become more aware of their own emotional patterns and to create more resourceful and effective responses to the challenges of project management.
The seminar deliberations will be on the following themes:
- Set the tone and direction for the project
- Motivate, inspire, and engage your team
- Encourage flexibility and collaboration
- Deal productively with stress, criticism, and change
- Establish the kind of high morale that attracts top performers
- And more.
Join us and be a part of the discussion on "Emotional Intelligence - Why You Need it for Success as a Project Manager?" to understand all facets of EI and how emotions can be leveraged to meet project goals.