TRG Talk: Talent - What you have missed in employee motivation
Many managers and HR personnel acknowledge the importance of employee motivation. Though you may put a lot of effort in motivating people, the end results are quite not there.
Register now to join "TRG Talk: Talent - What have you missed in employee motivation" to take a look on both scientific and practical perspectives and work out the suitable approach to motivating your valuable employees. Some of these questions will be dicussed:
- Are you pulling different levers of motivation and still get no improvement?
- Is the oposite of "dissatisfaction" is "satisfaction"?
- Who else should involve in this process?
- Whose responsibility to give motivation?
- ...and more
This event is limited to the first 20 people and FREE entrance, so hurry up and grab your seat!
Participants pay for your own food and drink.
- 8:00 – Check-in, networking
- 8:15 – Main topic discussion
- 9:00 - End
Speakers / Facilitators:
Rick Yvanovich FCMA, CGMA, FCPA MSc
Founder & CEO, TRG International
TRG reserves the right to change the speaker, date, and cancel the event should circumstances beyond its control arises. TRG also reserves the right to make alternative arrangements without prior notice should it be necessary to do so.