About guest speaker:
Daniel Schacter is a 6 – year – experienced entrepreneur with a strong background from Mckinsey Canada and Oxford University - UK. Dan also founded Jintronix - a startup in healthcare system in Montreal and it was invested 2.5 million USD from venture capital 2 years ago.
Jintronix is a venture-backed start-up developing a TeleRehabilitation system designed to make Physical Therapy more cost effective, motivational and accessible.
Jintronix is a:
- 2015 Riklis Social Entrepreneurship Prize Winner
- 2014 Fondation Montreal Inc Laureate
- 2013 Branham Top 25 Canadian Up and Coming ICT Company
- 2012 Grand Prize winner of the International Start-up Festival hosted in Montreal
- 2012 Graduate of the prestigious Techstars/Microsoft Accelerator program
About our sharing:
- Finance for Startup: Insight from McKinsey Consulting Firm.
- How to raising fund from a Venture Capital?
- Pitching slide: What VCs expect from your presentation?