Viet Youth Entrepreneur and CirCO Co-working Space invite you to our informal networking event with Golden Gate Venture Capital.
Limited seats are available.
- WHO SHOULD JOIN:
- Startup founders, solo - entrepreneurs,... anyone who is working for a Startup or related to Startup community.
- People who are looking for raising fund or expanding market to Singapore.
- GUEST SPEAKER:
Managing Partner at Golden Gate Ventures - an early stage seed fund for startups in Southeast Asia with strong ties to Silicon Valley.
Jeffrey has over 10 years experience in working in Startup Community and Venture like: Founder Institue, Startup Chile, Sydney Seed Fund. He is also a proacive investor for 4 potential startup companies in Singapore and California.
Invesment Director (Gobi Asean).
Victor joined Gobi in early 2015. He was an Investment Manager with Malaysia Venture Capital Management (“MAVCAP”), Malaysia’s largest venture capital firm and a company wholly owned by the Ministry of Finance of Malaysia, where he invested in early stage high growth tech companies. He was also associated with 500 Startups, through their ASEAN extension, 500 Durians. DIRECTOR (GOBI ASEAN)INVESTMENT DIRECTOR (GOBI ASEAN)
- Golden Gate & Gobi introduction.
- How the VC community in Singapore is looking at Vietnam.
- How should Vietnamese VCs think about funding options from Singapore
- What Vietnamese startups need to do to be able to attract more VC funding.
- ENTRANCE FEE:
This cost is to cover your drink: 100.000 VND/ 1 person.
Since this is an informal networking event, everybody is welcomed to have free talk with others and Jeffrey. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to approach him.